Saturday, December 19, 2009

DWC Annual Bazaar

This year bazaar was not as we expected. It missed its fun spirit. Also as I noticed there were a small number of booths than the previous year. There was music, food, noise, people, few visitors all the fun ingredients was there, but what was missing is the spirit as I call it “ bazaar spirit” I couldn't find it anywhere.

I had nothing to do as I did in previous year as I and my group ran our small business, but this year I am glad that Mr. Philip chose us to work in bazaar. I cannot imagine how I would spend the bazaar without having something to do on it. Although, I was busy and had no free time, I was happy that I am donning something for charity with no returns. I as I am a blue person I care for others and I love to help them, this job was designed for that purpose for those kinds of people as we all in FSRV are J

No comments:

Post a Comment